The following is a list of resources to help answer questions you may have on COVID-19. Please check back regularly for updated content. If you have any questions - please click here and submit a question on our form.
Please be advised that all information posted, including the website links, guidelines, and regulations restated herein, is based on the most recent information available to the Wisconsin Laborers’ District Council. This information may change or be modified at any time in this unprecedented and rapidly evolving situation (see Disclaimer below).
Wisconsin Laborers' Health Fund
- The Wisconsin Laborer’ Health Fund does cover the COVID-19/coronavirus test. Testing will be covered at 100%. Treatment for the virus will be paid the same as any other illness with copays, deductible, and coinsurance if applicable.
- TeleHealth - Members have access to telehealth through the Anthem LiveHealth Online. LiveHealth Online is covered at 100% - no member liability. Follow the following instructions to access this program:
1. Log on to LiveHealthOnline.com.
2. Click Sign Up in the top right corner of the screen.
3. Complete the form to create your account and click Finish.
4. Review the physician profiles to select the one that’s right for you and begin your consultation.
You will need your ID number from your ID card when creating your account in order for Anthem to identify you as a Plan participant. LiveHealth Online is not intended for medical emergencies.
If you experience an emergency, always call 911. Please note that the Retiree Plans do not include the Live Health Online Benefit.
- Members can obtain work/life information and assistance through the EAP at www.anthemeap.com. (login: wilaborers)
- Daily Living
- General EAP Questions
- Along with other providers, UW Health has set up a coronavirus phone number for those that think they may have the virus or been exposed to it:
UW Health COVID-19 Informational Hotline
- Sav-RX is allowing refills at 50% rather than the usual 75% used.
Wisconsin Department of Workforce Development
- DWD COVID-19 Resources
- Coronavirus and Unemployment Insurance Benefits FAQ
- DWD Equal Rights COVID-19 Public Information
- DWD - CARES Act - Federal Stimulus Bill FAQ
The Construction Industry Alliance for Suicide Prevention & Living Works Suicide Prevention Training
- Through May 29th, CIASP & Living Works are offering the 60-90-minute LivingWorks Start online suicide prevention training at no cost.
Additional COVID-19 Links
- LIUNA/LHSFNA COVID-19
- LIUNA/LHSNFA COVID-19 Guidance for Construction Employers
- OSHA Guidance on Preparing Workplaces for COVID-19
- Centers for Disease Control & Prevention (CDC) - COVID-19
- CDC - Recommendation Regarding the Use of Cloth Face Coverings, Especially in Areas of Significant Community-Based Transmission
- OSHA - COVID-19
- NABTU - COVID-19 Resource Page
- AFL-CIO - COVID-19 FAQ
- World Health Organization - COVID-19
- The Center for Construction Research & Training - COVID-19 Initial Guidance
- American Red Cross
- U.S. Department of Labor: COVID-19 and the American Workplace
Disclaimer: All content provided on this page is for informational purposes only. The Wisconsin Laborers’ District Council makes no representations as to the accuracy or completeness of any information on this page or found by following any link on this page. Any action you take upon the information on this website is strictly at your own risk, and the Wisconsin Laborers’ District Council will not be liable for any losses and damages in connection with the use of this web page.